In the area of trenchless sewer rehabilitation of wastewater systems, the pipe liner process with UV curing has proven to be the most reliable, quickest and most economical rehabilitation version.
Since the early 90s, the Brandenburger Group operates with UV-curing technology along with glass-fibre as reinforcement and base material. Our company has steadily continued the development of UV-curing technology as well as the quality of the employed materials. Our pipe liner products are manufactured from base materials with characteristics that satisfy highest chemical and mechanical requirements.
Brandenburger has redesigned and improved all components of the GFRP liner which has so reliably served our customers over the years. The advantages with the new generation of light-curing GFRP pipe liners BB2.5 include increased transparency and dramatically improved external protection. Even greater wall thicknesses can now be cured more quickly. In addition, the new generation of liner also provides increased safety and easier handling at the construction site.
Advantages of economical, environment-friendly sewer rehabilitation with UV pipe liners:
- Short duration of the rehabilitation work – no need to dig trench
- Minimum disturbance of local residents
- Hardly any disruption to traffic due to minimum place requirement of site equipment
- Sewer immediately usable on completion of refurbishment work
- TV inspection of the product before final hardening
- Minimal impact on the internal diameter of the sewer
For more information see the list of construction site reports of our customers